Kookaburra cricket recently launched and released pictures of their new 2013 cricket gear at the Lords trade show and also on facebook and twitter….here is some of the cool new cricket gear they released..
• Jos Buttler, Steven Davies & Moeen Ali
• Lighter specification with maximum Spine and Edge, ideal for the enterprising improvisational Shot MakerDNA;
• Sweet Spot; High (approx 240 to 260mm from toe)
• Edge Thickness; 34mm to 41mm
• Edge Profile; Square
• Face Profile; Flat ‘Power Plus’ Face
• Spine Height; 58mm to 64mm
• Scallop; 8mm to 10mm
• Bow; 12mm to 15mm
• Handle; Round (12 Piece)
• Weight; 2lb 7oz to 2lb 9ozAdditional Features;
• White/Blue/White ‘Max’ Grip
• ‘Kookaburra Pre Prepared’ (KPP)
• Naturally ‘Air Dried’
So thats a quick look at some of the new cricket gear from kookaburra. This cricket gear will be available in stores in the coming months so thats its available before christmas.
Kahuna 1000 cricket bat stats:
kookaburra cricket Endorsed by Ricky Ponting, A.B De Villiers, Martin Guptill & Steven Davies – all Powerful Dominating Strokemakers. Features include Medium Positioned ‘Sweet Spot’ – 32mm Minimum Edge Thickness – Standard ‘Dynamic Power’ Shaped Face – Round 12 Piece ‘Power Drive’ Sarawak Cane Handle – White ‘Xtreme’ Grip – Naturally ‘Air Dried’ . Please select from available options in drop down list below.
Watch the Jason Mellet youtube channel for all the latest video reviews as soon as all the new gear comes in.