I really like this new woodworm duffle bag. Its pretty well constructed. Really tough materials and certainly value for money. This Woodworm duffle bag is smaller than most bags so its probably not good for adults who carry extra kit, helmets, beer etc. Probably pretty good though for students or young boys/ girls who don’t have big oversized kit and don’t take their cricket too seriously just yet.
Here are some extra specs about the Woodworm duffle bag.
Brand new for the 2009/2010 season.
- Latest style cricket duffle
- Top quality durable and strong material
- Designed to be carried on your back – dual straps
- Numerous external pockets to keep your gear organised
- Built in bat sleeve
- Also great for club kit bags
- The photo shows an embroidered example done for one of our clients – we can do this for any club so please contact us if interested.
Want to look at some other cricket bags? click here.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this blog. You can see a full range of my cricket gear at www.cricketstoreonline.com. The new UK site is also up and live, head over there now and have a browse. www.mycricketstoreonline.co.uk.You can also reach me in the USA at 1.888.470.4746 or in the UK on 0.800.014.8141 or email me at email@example.com.